Property Valuation Services:
The Property Valuers Profession Act, No. 47 of 2000 stipulates that all property valuations are to be performed by a Valuer registered with the SACPVP (South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession) and for global recognition the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) of which we are a RICS regulated firm. We also adhere to the professional regulations; code of conduct of the Property Valuers Profession and are compliant with guidelines established by the International Valuations Standards Council (“IVSC”) as well as the International Best Practice Standards as set out in the latest RICS “Red Book” and the guidelines adopted by the IVSC therein.
- Specialised properties –Filling stations, fuel depots etc.
- Municipal rates & taxes objections
- Valuation of vacant land and farms
- Bank Valuations
- Insurance Valuations
- Valuation for sale and acquisition purposes, financial statements, market rental determination
- Due-diligence reports on properties
- Analyze & provide feasibility studies on property investments
- Professional expert advice on property related matters